My Beauty Squad, Marketing & Brand Communication and Beauty Influencer
"I studied beauty therapy and make up at the age of 17 and have been working in the industry since. My passion for make up grew even more 3 years ago when I started blogging on Instagram and YouTube. I've been recognised by international brands and have the opportunity to work with them!
1. Don’t apply foundation to bare skin. Always moisturiser and prime before foundation for a flawless and long lasting make up finish.
2. Water is the best tip for clear skin! Make sure you’re drinking at least 2L of water a day, if you do this for 2 weeks you will see a massive difference in your skin.
3. If you use a jade stone roller once a day blood circulation across your face will increase. It also helps diminish the appearance of fine lines.
4. Run 2 Q-tips under very hot water then apply pressure to your spot zit; this will open the pores and it will pop. Easier and healthier than trying to do it with your fingers and risk tearing the skin and making it worse.
5. DIY mask for oily/breakout skin – Mix lemon with egg whites and put it on the face as a mask for 15 minutes then rinse off
6. If you want smooth legs: shave, then use olive oil/sugar scrub, shave again. It will get off dead skin you didn’t realize was even there.
7. Soaking feet in vinegar for soft feet. It’s also a great remedy for many problems like toenail fungus, dry feet, tired feet, etc.
8. DIY treatment for long nails; ¼ cup orange juice (freshly squeezed), 1 clove chopped garlic & ¼ cup of olive oil – soak for 15 minutes for 2-3 times a week.
9. If you don’t have an eye primer, it’s okay you can use your concealer on your lids and set it with powder! It’s works the same as an eye primer!
10. If you want a ‘microbladed’ eyebrow look My Lottie Microbladed pencil is a really good one!
We would love to hear how you got on and see your finished looks - share with us at @mybeautysquad.
Love, My Beauty Squad x