My Beauty Squad, UK Manager
"I've been a make up artist for several years having studied beauty therapy and make up. I've worked with huge makeup brands and I use my experience to build a better company for our stylists. We do everything with a lot of love and our squad really feels like a big family!"
1. Always blend concealer with a beauty sponge for a flawless finish. If you want to go for a more natural look then you can always blend out with fingers or a really soft brush.
2. For a perfectly natural brow, use tinted brow-gel to fill out any gaps, this is also great for on the go!
3. When applying face oil, always bring it down to the neck and massage, this helps with anti-ageing and to hydrate the skin.
4. Always apply SPF on the face, even if its a very low count, as this will help to prevent dark spots, discolouration and ageing of the skin.
5. When you are cream contouring, always make sure to start from the top of your ear and work down, not in a straight line - you want this to create a smooth look that is well blended.
6. To achieve a more plumped pout, overlay your lips ever so slightly with a nude lipliner will do the trick. This will create the illusion of fuller lips.
7. Invest in eye cream - people always underestimate the effects of an eye cream - it really does work!
8. Make it routine to wash your face twice a day, this helps to keep the skin clear and washes off any bacteria.
9. Always apply lip balm before applying a lip stain or liquid lipstick.
10. To avoid blemishes, disinfect your hands and phone, as this may be causing spots (hidden bacteria!)
We would love to hear how you got on and see your finished looks - share with us at @mybeautysquad.
Love, My Beauty Squad x