With summer around the corner (well hopefully if you live in London) it's really important to keep protected, healthy luscious locks! Hair dying, chemicals and even everyday products can contribute to hair damage, breakage, and dryness but do not panic yet, read these 10 healthy hair commandments below:
1) Lighten your hair naturally to avoid damage. Spray chamomile tea all over your hair and get it exposed to the sun.
2) Do not brush your hair like the Incredible Hulk. By brushing your hair carefully, you will see the difference when it comes to breakage. Use a leave-in to add moisture and start from the tips of your hair with a delicate brush or large comb working slowly all the way to the top.
3) Try and follow the 3 healthy hair steps: nutrition - hydration - reconstruction. Change your shampoo & conditioner regularly focusing on these different goals.
4) Wash your hair a maximum of 3 times a week. Let the hair maintain it natural oils until you realistically can't take any more!
(I am talking at least 3 days ladies!)
5) Keratin-everything! If you hair is already damaged or you came back from a beach holiday, why not put the nutrients straight back into it with a keratin blow dry? The treatment opens your hair cuticle and then settles the nutrients deep inside them with a pure Brazilian keratin spray that works strand by strand.
Read the next 5 hair hacks by subscribing to our newsletter!